Tuesday 13 November 2012

WHAT A GIRL WANTS! - Honey & Beau On The Street Pant

 On The Street Pant

I'm Leggy Pant 

 This season's printed pant trend is a definite feature in my wardrobe for spring.
With the Honey & Beau On The Street Pant pictured above being a must have item.
  The bright coloured print could be teamed back with any of the colours featured creating an endless amount of outfits for spring & summer.
The Honey & Beau I'm Leggy Pant is another on my wish list with the verticle strips being perfect to create the illusion of longer legs.

Fiesta One Shoulders Maxi 

Malibu Maxi

For those of you that prefer your printed fabrics in a dress I have also added my two favourite maxi's from the Honey & Beau collection.  Both of these dresses are gorgeous and would make you stand out in the crowd at any function.
You can find these items at www.honeyandbeau.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment